Manley Good Friday Giveaway!
Friday 30th March 2018 to
Saturday April 7th 2018.
The promoter is: MANLEY Ltd.
The competition is open to everyone except employees of MANLEY and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via https://www.manley.ie/manley-good-friday-great-friday-giveaway
Closing date for entry will be Saturday April 7th 2018. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
1. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
2 The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
3. The prize is as follows: Manley SS17 Layla Necklace Powder Pink worth €169
The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered.The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
4. Winner will be chosen: by Viral Loops software based on entry mechanic (refer a friend), from all entries received and verified by Promoter and or its agents.
5. The winner will be notified by email and/or DM on Twitter/Facebook and/or letter within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
6. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected / is delivered.
7. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
8. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
9. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by Irish law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Ireland.
10. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current Irish data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
11. The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by emailing the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
12. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
14. Competition entrants will have the opportunity to subscribe to MANLEY's newsletter. Competition entry is not dependant on subscription and entrants are offered a double opt-in consent for further communication from MANLEY.